Muskingum Township is accepting applications for a new part-time position within the Oak Grove Fire Department of EMS Chief/Manager. This position oversees, supervises, manages, and directs the administration and operation of the Muskingum Township/Oak Grove Vol Fire Dept. Division of Emergency Medical Services system.
The EMS Chief is responsible for Paid Staff and Volunteer operations, maintaining Ohio Board of Pharmacy drug license, DEA license, drug tracking records, logs and all other documentation required in accordance with the Ohio BOP and DEA. The position also ensures emergency medical services are following professional standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Possess a Valid state of Ohio AEMT or Paramedic certification for a minimum of 5 years.
- Minimum 3 years Supervisor/Manager experience
- State of Ohio certified EMS or CE Instructor
- A valid Ohio operator’s license
- A current health care provider CPR/AED certification
- current EVOC certification
- FEMA 100, 200, 300, 700 and 800
To see the complete job description, click here. To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Muskingum Township 26 Townhall Road Marietta OH 45750 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until August 14, 2020.